Wednesday 18 January 2012

I would rather go naked....




..then not to wear my jewelry and heels. Here I am not talking about costume jewelry which I used to wear piece at the time over dark dresses to showcase it more while I interned in Showroom Seven where amazingly creative Karen Erickson worked on designing her jewelry.
My lifestyle and work environment has changed significantly with my move back to Europe. From working in a NYC's fashion industry to Croatian office of multinational company consumer goods PR position, my jewelry and the way of dressing transitioned from high fashion to classic preppy Ralph Lauren. With finally settling as being mostly casual, mood and work dependant mix of RL pieces which I wear on my formal work days, up to rock&rollish and warm color silks, satins to finally feminine dresses for the evening. 

All listed, most of the times I wear decorated with my favorite, usually yellow and white gold jewelry pieces most of which are very personal, sometimes spiritual and quite discreet. Each piece has a memory, a story locked inside of it, which comes out with every compliment someone gives me on the account of my interesting jewelry pieces.

Here is my inspirational board for this post.

“For those of you in the cheap seats I'd like you to clap your hands to this one;
 the rest of you can just rattle your jewelry!”  
John Lennon
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. predivne slike!
    koji super komadi nakita! ma čudo jedno!
    sladak ti je blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nakit daje čar i najobičnijoj kombinaciji, super mi je tvoja inspiracija na slikama!

    ReplyDelete