Wednesday 18 January 2012

Sugar-free is the key!


As those who read my posts regularly know, I have a rather dynamic lifestyle.

 On top of writing my fashion blog and fashion/lifestyle column on Female.hr portal, I also work for a large multinational company where there is always lots of interesting projects and events which often extend to weekend. I am sure I would not be able to do it all if I wasn't naturally so hyper on top but I also drink at least two coffees a day and a can of Red Bull on the most hectic days to keep my energy up and keep me going.

I learned how to „survive“ sleepless days when working on a big events such as trade show Fashion Coterie in NYC for showroom Seven and interning on New York Fashion Week and getting up after only an hour of sleep following the after party to go to work next morning. 
Red Bull sugar free was together with energy bar, almonds, a bottle of water and a basic make up one of the essentials in my purse.

To stay healthy, I am trying to work out as much as possible and detox during weekends by really eating healthy home cooked food and drinking lots of water. The most effective work out regime for me is 45min to an hour run a day when it's warm, but I also do Zumba and Pilates indoors during cold weather whenever I get the chance. Also, I walk my dog Papi 2-3 times a day so that keeps me moving as well.

Considering my lifestyle described above I was excited to get this opportunity to collaborate with Red Bull on their Red Bull sugar free campaign as I can definitely personally relate to the lifestyle of the type of ladies they are targeting with this campaign. J
I was at each of these stages which many of you my readers now are or will be soon! Things I love about this product are low calorie count – only 3 cal per 100ml (which is 7.5cal per can - no joke!) it keeps me focused and it gives me that kick in the butt which I need around 4pm on the most stressful work days.

Their funny new commercial inspired me to put together couple of fierce looks for different stages of busy working women’s life J Remember ladies - whatever you can conceive and believe you can achieve!
I hope you like the looks! Lovely giveaway is to follow soon!

You can find Red Bull on Twitter & Facebook for more information & you can view their adorable TV commercial customized for women bellow. There is also a Croatian version of the same commercial in the right column of my blog.

You go Zebra girl! :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Meni tvoji tekstovi uljepšaju dan :)
    Nažalost ne podnosim velike količine kofeina (okidač za anksioznost). Zeleni čaj mi je alternativa. Zebra mi je najbolji Red Bull spot. Zebra dezen <3

    ReplyDelete