Thursday 5 January 2012

Pink paparazzi in Madrid.


Since I got a small pink Fuji film camera for Christmas from my boyfriend to always wear in my purse, I took the opportunity to try it out during our afternoon walk around Madrid.  I am totally in love with this small but mighty camera! I don’t have to be careful and look after my big pro camera every single minute cause this one actually fits in every single purse I have J
We used the sunny afternoon to visit some of the Madrid’s best vintage stores and shops like: El Corte Ingles, vintage stores like Lotta, Holala and Templo de Susu where I got the amazing purse, vintage frames and a sweater which you can see bellow on my boyfriend and on its own. We also had some great Rose wine, bought some sexy shower curtains and had some delicious food.



Kisses from Madrid!
Photobucket

3 comments: