Sunday 15 January 2012

Lady leopard.


In some of the previous posts I have wrote about animal print or shape inspired fashion pieces and accessories like the fabulous catty sunglasses and optical frames on top of this post I wrote one about animal world inspired couture editorials and styling.

For this post I was inspired by my favorite of animal prints: leopard print. Leopard print has remained trendy for numerous seasons now transferring from runway to streets and back and it doesn't seem to be going anywhere anytime soon.  My favorite leopard print pieces which I own are silk scarf, cashmere sweater, ballet flats and silk shirt. I am also looking to get an envelope clutch, not all to be worn at once naturally. :)

 For me these pieces are a great stand out piece when I am putting together casual business styling and I love to wear leopard print with neutrals like black, white and beige with red lipstick as another pop of color.

How do you wear your animal print darlings? 



“Women and cats will do as they please,
and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.”

Robert A. Heinlein

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bok Mihajla, hvala na komentaru. Ja ga nosim uz crno, crveno, bez i bijelo. Samo u detaljima jer je sam po sebi primjetan. Ja moram biti u odredjenom raspolozenju za ovaj print, al srecom sam u takvom raspolozenju cesto ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. meni se tigrasto bas svidja, i po meni bas super ide uz rozo i crveno :)

    ReplyDelete