Saturday 21 January 2012

My top 10 fashion brands: Rugby RL.


All photos are property of Rugby RL, source: here.
In my last post writing about Rugby Ralph Lauren finally opening their first European store here in Europe (London) I immediately wrote a disclaimer about not being able to be totally objective when commenting on this brand since it grew quite close to my heart when I worked there couple of years back. I loved it all, magical window displays, company’s social responsibility and projects, super cool & tremendously creative team of people I worked with and brands edgy-preppy clothes of course.J
At the time I worked at University Place store in NYC, Rugby was a bit more edgy featuring all of those fabulous fashion forward dresses, basic Ralph Lauren pieces spiced up with edgy sculls, collegiate patches creating classic but also rebellious and rockerish young look.
My favorite pieces many of which I still wear are many, most of my closet is filled with Ralph Lauren pieces with favorite being: Rugby skinny jeans, distressed leather valets and belts, cashmere sweaters and cardigans, cable knit sweaters for work in pastel colors, classic gold button navy blazer, rugby dresses and scull tote and of course lovely bow ties and suspenders.
Even one of the world’s most popular fashion bloggers Susie Bubble likes to wear Rugby’s scull chinos. 


Photo source here.
Rugby’s spring collection will hit it stores on January 31stin all of its locations in US and London in Europe but it is already available for purchase online.
„It's the kind of clothes that mothers and daughters can wear, in terms of concept...

It's not about age. It's about taste, and it's about lifestyle.

I believe women of all ages can wear anything.“



Ralph Lauren



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome shop and looks!
    So cool that you worked there!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete