Wednesday 16 May 2012

My top 10 fashion brands: Nasty Gal.




One of my favorite online stores has grown from a personal shop/sell vintage store on Ebay owned by Sophia Amoruso in only 5 years. Nasty Gal has grown into a worldwide inclusive but also cool online store offering new and  vintage clothes, accessories and shoes. 

Nasty Gal has a worldwide delivery and issues monthly style lookbooks, its buyers shop for high and low end merchandise trying to put together a store full of unique pieces with a character. Delivery charges are not to high, clothes runs true to size (I ordered only dresses so I cannot speak for all) and prices are fair in comparison to quality. 

Dresses I got are easy to take care of and wash. Also, there are always some promos and award games for loyal customers which is cool and appreciated. :)




When I shop, I get couple of dresses and I try to pick those made out of fabrics other then polyester. I know one might say ok, I pay for a bit of a lower price then Zara or H&M and then I pay for delivery and at the end the price is a bit higher even then in local store where I don't have to way for dress to arrive in mail, but honestly, at least you are not wearing the same dress and everyone else. Last Saturday I went to a wedding in Dubrovnik where two girls were wearing the same Lei Lou dress and the other two had the same Stradivarius dress on.

Bellow are the Nasty Gal dresses which I have placed on my summer must have list :)



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I adore nasty gal! :)
    great blog!
    xo, nikolina

    http://2ljubljana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikolina!
      Really cool blog you got there, I follow many Slovenian bloggers.
      I adore Nasty Gal as well :)

      La Kat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Slazem se, dobro su sasivene i lako ih je održavati pa je to dodatni +.
      Stignu kroz 10tak dana 2 tjedna.

      Delete