Thursday 3 May 2012

Bustiers.


Rachel McAdams by Mario Testino for Vogue US, January 2010.

Underwear inspired bustier tops have taken over runways shown especially in Milan for SS 2012. season. My favorite shows were Dolce & Gabbana, Emilio Pucci and McQ by the house of McQueen.

My favorite kind of bustiers are black and white lace ones. I have been in love with bustiers and have been wearing them since about forever! I see bustier as a very glam, ladylike and sexy piece of underwear and day-wear piece which accentuates and hugs woman's curves.

Since season of wedding is underway I was looking to get bustier dresses to wear to two wedding I am attending in next two months, when searching online I found lovely peplum bustier by Vera Wang and couple of lovely curve hugging peplum dresses in olive green, mint and purple.

Bustier tops are great trend which I love but there is a watch out! This trend is not necessarily flattering for all body types. Ladies with hourglass figure and flat belly will find bustiers quite flattering but girls with less emphasized waist but flat belly should try to wear bustiers with high waisted skirts or cropped pants and girls with a bit of a belly should probably skip this trend.






Would you wear bustiers lovelies?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. odlican trend, d&g su mi svi odlicni :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. D&G su svakako prvaci kad se radi o dizajnu bustiers ;) Meni je osobno naj ipak McQueen, no totalno sam subjektivna :)

      Delete