Saturday 5 May 2012

My top 10 fashion brands: Urban Outfitters




Urban Outfitters is hands down one of my favorite brands. This is actually a boutique store brand whose buyers select the best brand and designer pieces and feature them in their bricks and mortar stores and online.

Price wise, Urban Outfitters clothes runs a bit more expensive then for example H&M or Zara, however the price widely depends on designers or brands wholesale price but also on fabrication and delivery charge.

I loved browsing thought Urban Outfitters store when I lived in New York. In Soho store I found great pieces for my apartment and some amazing accessories and dresses.

After moving back to Europe I continued to shop online but not so much for home  but mostly for accessoriesjewelryshoes and dresses. Clothes runs true to size based on my experience, delivery price is reasonable and there are always salesand special promotions. Browsing is made easier as it is categorized by current trends as well which I mostly find what I am looking for.



I have selected several pieces I absolutely love bellow but I highly recommend you to check out UO swim collection for 2012 and new clothing collection which just came out couple of weeks ago!

Here is couple of photos from UO April catalogue



What are your experiences with shopping Urban Outfitters?

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Super post,e sad moraš slikati svoj ured, kad si mi natuknula da je rozo-bijela kombinacija. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Može Minela :) Al sljedeći tjedan kad budem manje u gužvi, jer ovaj tjedan mi je fashion week u Zagrebu. :)

      Delete
  2. obozavam fashion outfiters! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I love your blog so I want to tell you that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Here is the link of the post http://thebayoffashion.blogspot.it/2012/05/versatile-blogger-awards.html
    let's keep in touch
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Francesca, thank you! I am really flattered!
      You have a really lovely blog as well!

      Delete