Friday 13 April 2012

BB - blogger bag.



Painful realization that I was again to busy this week to finally pick up my custom made Lei Lou tote and thinking about that there is just one more day from the start of Arena Centar bloggers challenge by Krpa.hr I am participating it got me thinking about some commercial fashion bloggers projects, I can name so many, but one I found ages ago came to my mind first.

I am not a huge Coach fan, I have to admit, and rather I have developed to be from a Longchamp girl, to a Ralph Lauren young women and finally McQueen lady.

 I really like the tote which Fasion Foie Grass’s Emily Johnson did with Coach. It is smartly designed looking like just a regular tote from outside but having many smart compartments catering to every fashion blogger (or for that matter any career women or a busy mum). 


Photo source:

So there is a slot for camera, a bottom slit for flats and other small compartment for every woman’s can’t live without things which we all carry around all day, every day. The only thing which is not so friendly is the totes price - $558 is still a bit much, as it is mostly made of canvas and it doesn’t come in other models or colors.

How do you like this BB – blogger bag? J


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Amazing!
    Baš ono što svakoj ženi treba, bila ona blogerica ili ne :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jel da? Prve su mi na pamet pale mame, da bas nije klasicna torba za bebine stvari, ovdje stanu osnove. Al super je i za vikend putovanja. :)

      La Kat

      Delete
  2. Super ideja,prakticno. Samo mi se ne svidja kombinacija boja. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala na komentaru :) Slazem se da je kombinacija boja malo "americka" pre collegiate i pomalo safe ;)

      Delete
  3. a joj, za te pare ne mrzi da nosim i cipele i aparat u drugoj torbi/kesi :)
    A da je ideja odlicna o tome nema govora :)

    ReplyDelete