Tuesday 24 April 2012

Envy Room SS 2012. collection





Today I received lovely photos of Envy Room’s collection SS 2012. One of the dresses - form fitting beige color maxi open back dress, particularly impressed me; I will go to try it on as soon as I am back in Croatia and possibly get it for one of the weddings I am attending in next two months.

You can see the remaining of Envy Room SS 2012. collection here & interview with the designer duo here.

Which of these dresses would you wear?





Photos: Filip Tot / Model: Vanja Halilović

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i love the red dress, but the beig one is fabulous. You will look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Dafra! :) I hope I will, I will see next week when I try it ;)

      Delete
  2. UUU najs su haljine! Sretno na natjecanju u Arena Centru :)

    ReplyDelete