Wednesday 25 April 2012

Arene Centar bloggers challenge #1



Couple of days ago I wrote about entering Arena Centar blogger challenge which is organized by www.krpa.hr portal. First, I told you about the challenge as soon as I was invited to join in, then, I told you about my hard learned speedy shopping lessons, and now I am finally able to share the video of my first challenge.

The first shopping challenge was to choose the outfit which I would wear to a Jazz concert with my boyfriend, with intention to blend in (I was never good with blending in J ) but to stay true to our own personal style.

 We had to choose a dress as a central piece and shop in predetermined Arena Centar Zagreb stores in each of which we had set limited budgets and total of one hour of time. The stores were: Bellisima(up to 1,000 HRK), S ‘Oliver (up to 700 HRK),  Shoebox (up to 1,000 HRK), Argentum(up to 250 HRK) any other store (up to 350 HRK) but not exceeding the total set task budget of 1500 HRK. We also had a chance to choose outfit fitting Sephoramake up in the amount of up to 300 HRK.


The first store I went to was intuitively shoe store – Shoebox, I liked 3 different pair of shoes and finally picked elegant BCBG skinny, black, soft, suede wedges with net looking top. Although they didn’t have my shoe size, my feet worked with me and shrunk in this stressful situation ;)

Later, I picked sleeveless, black and white interesting print, button up, knee high dress with fabric belt and lovely black square buttons in Bellisima. This was my biggest challenge as I never shopped in this store before and they didn’t have the dress I liked in my size, so I took the size bigger.



At the charming jewelry stand – Argentum, I picked classic pearl earrings not to distract and overload the outfit due to the business of the dress.


For “any other store” I picked Zara, where I was not sure if I should go with a purse or a hat, but the hat was more me, so I picked large black straw hat to add some glam and mystery to selected outfit.


Lastly, I picked simple lacy white scarf in S ‘Oliver which can serve as a detail to be tied around the hat or over a shoulder when it gets cold after the concert (I imagined my Jazz concert to be in Dubrovnik, outdoors, in summer).


All photos by Mario Poje: www.pojemario.hr



You can see more photos of this challenge here.

If you like the look I put together you can VOTE for me one bottom of the article here and enter to win a Skybowling award. J Good luck lovelies and thank you for your vote in advance!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love it! Shoes and the hat are my fav…definitely you, and definitely fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darlin! :) I feel the same about the outfit.

      Delete
  2. gledala sam video, obje ste bile super :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your blog!!!
    i follow in gfc and g+!!!
    nice post
    kiss

    if u want follow me
    http://thebayoffashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete