Friday 17 August 2012

Getting lost in Barcelona.



Today is our second day in Barcelona and my boyfriend and I have already had a chance to see two apartments and had a little bit of time to explore Barcelona on foot before getting a rent-a-car to use until his car is delivered from home.

 We saw an amazing, very spacious apartment, fully furnished with lovely modern black and white furniture and lovely huge red sofa in the living room. The highlight for me was a walk in closet which is probably bigger then my bedroom at home as well as the roomy kitchen in which I promised to learn how to cook if finally we decide to take this apartment.I am totally in love with it, naturally because of the walk-in closet which is something I have been dreaming about forever - and although I will not be living here and using it every day, it will be good enough for me if I could borrow it for a week while I do visit. :)

I will try to keep this excitement for myself not to influence my boyfriends decision on which apartment to choose for himself to much, cause that would be a bit selfish now wouldn't it? :)

Other then seeing this great apartment we also had time to explore Barcelona's city center on foot, I hope you enjoy the photos I took on the go while researching the city and here around a wonderful Gran Hotel Princesa Sofia with Instagram bellow. Soon I will be posting more of the Barcelona's fashion hot spots :)












"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page."


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment