Saturday 11 August 2012

Hey I heard you were a wild one!



Some of you who are my most frequent readers might say: "Ok, enough of the animal print already!" but for last couple of season I can't seem to stop my obsession with all animal print fashion pieces be it snake, gator or leopard - I love it! So forgive me if I am repeating myself but for all of you wild things out there, here is another animal print inspiration post with the list of the leopard print items I pulled out of my shopping wish list for this Fall.


Tights - farefetch / shorts - Topshop


Cross sweater - Ark Clothing / Cardigan - Lojas Renner



Slippers - Asos / Black laces sneakers - Cassian
Black bow slippers - Christian Louboutin / Sneakers - Converse


Gorgeous ladies only planner - http://www.zenskirokovnik.com/


Since gold accessories, dresses and sweaters seem to be making a come back I think that leopard print will fit right in the fall looks. How do you like my selection above? :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment