Wednesday 22 August 2012

She wears the pants this season!



As a girl who prefers dresses and skirts to pants, heels to flats and painfully fabulous rather then comfortably chic, I surprised myself with how thrilled I became with upcoming Fall season pants selection.

Be it military print, graphic track silk, cotton, linen or metallic denim pants or wide legged pants paired with my selection of fabulous Fall heels will color the city in fabulosity! Bellow you can see my favorite low end to high end pieces and where to get them before they are gone!

Recently I got a great tip from one of my blogs lovely Facebook followers Nevena that Zara has a great pair of military print pants in their fall collection. She purchased them and saids that the fabric is thick, they are quite tight but elastic, she saids they are similar tailoring like majority of Zara pants. I personally love most of their pants design but tailoring doesn't suit me, they are always to low rise for me.

Zara 

More pants selection from Zara 2012. 

 Zara dress pants 

Zara waxed, camouflage and coated red zipper pocket jeans  

Zara printed pants

Moving to some high end designers I have picked couple of my favorites as well. I know, most of these are way to high up there with prices but girl can dream and get inspired right? :)

Balenciaga Fall 2012.

Balenciaga / Hermes / Calvin Klein collection - all Fall 2012.

Stella McCartney Fall 2012.

Derek Lam PreFall 2012.

How do you fell about wearing any of these pants lovelies? Would you wear them or are you more of a skirt and dress kind of gal? :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment