Friday 3 August 2012

Nasty Gals do it better!



I wrote a post about the Nasty Gal brand as part of "My top 10 fashion brands" post series here.

Nasty Gal is about four years old company which grew rapidly in last few years, it started off as an eBay store in 2006 selling vintage clothes and now it serves customers in more then 50 countries, including Croatia.

 I first found out this brand a while ago and it seemed a bit to wild for my personal style but then after a couple of times ordering accessories I started ordering dresses for work and finally got hooked. Now, Nasty Gal is slowly becoming one of the e-commerce sites I am visiting and shopping from quite frequently.

This is why I was excited to learn that Nasty Gal is launching their own namesake label, starting with denim collection of high-waisted skinny jean in seven different colors + tropical palm print matching jean jacket and bottoms. Coming mid August the jean collection named The Kink which is currently online will extend into full 32 piece collection until mid August, while the brand also announced the leather jacket line for Fall.


My current favorites are the jackets. I have an amazing military parka from Rugby Ralph Lauren which I wear as a transitional jacket for Spring and Fall, but these are amazing so I am thinking about getting one to refresh my closet.



How do you like the Nasty Gal pieces ladies? Did you ever ordered anything from this site?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment