Wednesday 19 September 2012

Moody tees.


Leather T-shirt by MoodyTwin. Photo: Sime Eskinja

First I talked about leather T-shirt was last year when I had coffee with Miranda Vidak on her MoodyTwin line, I remember her telling me that she was wearing it to one of the local clubs and many girls came up to ask her about where to get it. A bit later I interviewed Miranda about her work and plans with her MoodyTwin collection part of which is her Wannabe my leather capsule collection of leather Tees.

 I am absolutely getting the coated leather tee on the above photo from MoodyTwin collection and I am planning to wear it with cobalt blue work pants or pencil skirts and blazers as well as with maxi skirts and maxi cashmere cardigans. 

Designers started showing leather t-shirts last in Fall 2010. and now this trend resurfaced at runway shows for Fall 2012. My favorite being Celine, Michael Kors and Phillip Lim leather t-shirts. 

Celine

Michael Kors

Celine

Celine

This season I am also looking forward to wear my Louis De Gamma leather dress with Peter Pan collar and my H&M leather and gray cotton sleeveless fitted work dress with long horizontal back zipper.

Asos leather T

How do you like tissue thin leather T-shirt trend which seems to be big this season?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment