Saturday 15 September 2012

Week in a review...



This was quite a hectic week for me as this month marks a turning point for me in private and business life, not only this month is my birthday (18th of course ;) ) but I am also moving to a new country where I will be jumping in head first into a new work role in my company which I am very much looking forward to.

While filling a whole a lot of immigration paperwork for my move next month I also had quite a lot of work and blog related meetings on my hand, together with apartment search trip to Budapest ( yes, all in one week while working normal work hours and drinking a whole a lot of coffee to stay awake).



I was also vigorously following all of the NYFW shows and did a couple of long awaited interviews with my New York based dear friend, model and a musician Carl Bailey and amazing Estée Lauder creative make up director Mr. Tom Pecheux who's interview I was posting as part of my series of posts covering Derek Lam SS 2013. show at NYFW. Other then Derek Lam show this week I also reviewed amazingly talented Zac Posen's SS 2013. show which featured a number of amazing red-carpet ready dresses which I wouldn't mind wearing every single day!

In terms of my blog related meetings and calls I was working with my new and old blog partners on some upcoming projects. I agreed on a new print cooperation which I am very much looking forward to, wrote a couple of guest posts for lifestyle and fashion portals and I was interviewed by Cromoda fashion portal.

- Fall 2012. key pieces selection for Push it moda fashion portal
- Interview on Cromoda fashion portal
- My Weekend Stylebook on Femina.hr lifestyle portal


This week on my Facebook fan page you liked a lot this amazing Fall maxi dress from Huxton debute collection.


How was your week darlings? :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment