Monday 17 September 2012

Ralph Lauren's señoritas SS 2013.




"I am forever inspired by far away exotic places. 
I may never have been there, but in my imagination it is real."
Ralph Lauren

When commenting and writing about Ralph Lauren's work I must say that I cannot be absolutely objective. After a relatively short time working for this America's most powerful fashion house with amazing history and tradition I will always have a special place in my heart and my closet for gorgeous pieces he creates season after season throughout his portfolio of brands.

Ralph Lauren used Spain as a rich source of inspiration for his SS 2013. collection which gave a flirty flamenco twist to his iconic pieces such as: lace skirts,chiffon evening dresses,embroidered jackets, sensual black gowns, masculine tailoring, silk jersey dresses and a classic white shirts. 

The color pallet was luxurious combination of black, white, red, and turquoise pieces accessorized with fringed shawls, bolero hats and studded leather mailbags, all made with exquisite craftsmanship with rich texture of Iberian motifs.

My favorites were long, high-waisted embroidered black tulle skirt, floral chiffon dresses, turquoise ruffled shirt and ponchos all of which are extremely chic and can be worn daily! 











Photos source: www.style.com / RL Twitter / RL Facebook 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment