Saturday 1 September 2012

Busy Barcelona week #2 review...


Jill Stuart FW 2012. campaign 

With all eyes on next weeks fashion festivities in NYC and one foot out of the door I am reviewing busy last week in Barcelona, this was my first work week after vacation so I was working 9-7ish every day trying to catch up on last weeks emails. Instead of going to lunch I was taking  short swim-lunch breaks every day noonish to take advantage of what is left of Summer sunny weather at our little pool.

 Since my boyfriend was away in training camp for a week so I did a lot of house cleaning, ironing, laundry washing all while watching Spanish TV channels and trying to pick up as much as I can of the language (I really hope I will be able to speak it properly one day since most of Spanish people here do not speak any English).

After house choirs I decided to get back to my workout regime and I started bodyrocking again (I tried it before based on my best friends Anita reco and gave up quickly) this time I am sticking to it. The trainers name is Zuzana and only thing you really need is to be motivated enough and to have a little pink timer for the exercises, I just ordered mine. Can't wait to see the first results, after one week I already can feel muscle pain and my body getting tighter.

Bellow you can find a list of my last weeks posts mostly related to us moving out of the hotel and moving in our new Barcelona apartment {lines of life} with first photos of our apartment. I also wrote a post about one of this FW 2012. season most noticeable trends - sweaters {lines of passion for fashion}.I am particularly opinionated about picking a comfy sweater, so check out my selection!

Goodbye Princesa Sofia!
Moving in Barcelona apartment
The Sweater

You can also check out my Tumblr blog for some inspirational quotes from leading ladies of fashion industry as well as some gorgeous September issue editorials and inspirational photos.

There were some trends you particularly liked on my Facebook page as well:



Adriana Lima quote.


Lovely sparkly look for Fall parties

Next week is gonna be huge for fashion so I will be posting daily! I am particularly looking forward to: IFB conference in NYC, NYFW kicking of with fashion nights out and shows from 9th - 16th of September, then also Madrid fashion nights out sales on 6th and 7th of September....and then, my birthday few weeks after on September 19th!

Have a great weekend lovelies!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ova NYC haljina je tako najbolja ikad :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fora jel da? Nije onako "suvenir" NY slika vec full fora a i ledja su prekrasna (vidjela sam je uzivo).

      Delete
  2. super post!
    xoxo Sienna
    www.fashionintheair.com

    ReplyDelete