Thursday 6 October 2011

Día #1-3: Todo el día siesta!





Those who follow my blog know I don’t write about private life much (at least directly) nor I post my outfit pictures as it is not the concept of my blog, rather my blog is focused on three topic pillars which I continue to explore and are my three top interest which I choose to share: lines of lifelyrics of passion and lines of passion for fashion. I guess this series of blog posts will fall under the lines of life category.


 I choose to share this because some of you according to your emails have found comfort or motivation in this type of posts. This is the series which is written in Madrid which will be my short travel journal where I am sharing my most precious moments of exploring Madrid and spending much needed and most valuable time with my boyfriend who plays here, currently we are in a long distance relationship so each moment spent together, and all the little things we do are that much more precious to us.


“Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, 
the round pegs in the square holes… the ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… 
You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… 
they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.” 
Steve Jobs

RIP you fabulous special man! You have changed the world!




Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. super slike, naročito ona prva koja se miče :)))
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete