Monday 17 October 2011

Ralph Lauren private sale invitation!



I have been sent this exclusive customised La Passion pour la Fashion private sale invitation for my readers and I for next weekend’s (Friday and Saturday 28th & 29th October) RL sales event in London. 

I really believe that everyone needs to have a Ralph Lauren piece in their closet, take it coming from me lovelies, I have worked for Rugby Ralph Lauren and most of my closet is Ralph labeled, I can guarantee that his pieces are eternal!









Jessica Hart for Vogue Australia

Oh how I love my black cashmere open back cardigan, my classic RL navy tailored blazer with gold buttons and lined color, not to mention Rugby Ralph Lauren scull branded Rugby dress and everlasting skinny jeans.
Ralph Lauren brands indeed stand for luxury, quality and timeless fashion.


I hope to see many of you at this private sale event, I bet you'll find an amazing piece for yourself
Please be sure to print out your customised La Passion pour la Fashion invitation bellow!




What is your favorite RL look lovelies?

“I've always been about style for people, not 'You're going to wear this outfit,' ... It was the way you put yourself together and the imagination, not buying this number off the rack, but the way you wear it.”
Ralph Lauren



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment