Monday 31 October 2011

HELL(oween) FASHION!


Happy Halloween lovelies!
What are you dressing as today?

 I have to admit that I still get excited just like a little kid when holidays are approaching. I think of what to dress up as for days before the Halloween. 

Last year I was a cow-girl, finding an outfit an hour before the party I had my A&F green check button up shirt, jean shorts and braided brown belt with vintage Ralph Lauren cowboy boots and a hat with my hair braided on a side (no gun, stupid little kid got the last one in front of my nose in a toy store).

Those of you who follow my posts regularly might have also noticed that I adore moving images so I have combined these two of my passions to try to inspire you for an amazing Halloween outfits!

Christmas and New Years are next lovelies! I can’t wait! J









( Featuring: Prada, Diesel Black Gold, Dolce & Gabanna, 
Commo Des Garcons, Ralph Lauren, Céline)




"Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story. "
Mason Cooley



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. gifici su preterano kul :)))
    nisam u halouin fazonu, al samo zato sto nemam nijedan maskenbal u agendi
    vi koji idete sjajno se zabavite :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala cure :)
    Jelena helloween su mi jedan on najdražih blagdana.

    ReplyDelete