Tuesday 1 November 2011

Studded lady



Ladies, you might remember that once before I wrote a postabout spikes, also if you are a regular reader you are aware of my love for McQueen’s work and his scull clutches. As I was window shopping while walking my dog and now browsing through my regular shopping websites I had difficulty finding a right amount of studs on the pieces I liked: leggings, boots, blazers… 

...so I did a little inspiration seeking research in order to find just enough studded piece for me this fall and maybe inspire you to redo one of your old vintage button ups or accessories which are just sitting there in your closet, so I have also attached an easy tutorial on how to stud.

Hopefully this post inspires you to add some punk details in your closet this fall, while still staying within your shopping budget.

Photo source: Marie Claire Spain April 2011, Elle 2011.


Photo source: Versace for H&M black leather studded dress


Photo: McQeen scull clutch/Loboutin clutch/Graham bracelet



Photo: Ash boots/ Louboutin mens studded sneakers




If you want to learn how to stud up your old clothes and where to buy studs click to see easy tutorial bellow. I am trying it today and will post some pics if I manage to do it right ;)


     What will you try to stud lovelies? J





Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. obožavam zakovice svugdje <3, podignu kombinaciju, izgledaju moćno i posebno <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitivno najbolji izgled ikada.Gležnjače su savršene, a kožna jakna mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gear - apsolutno se slazem! Dodaju onaj malo edgy, opasan, punkish touch svakoj kombinaciji, a onda to treba malo umiriti leprsavom svilenkoastom kosuljom ili pamucnim T-shirtom.

    WPF - I meni su gleznjace naj a ne moram ti reci da sam kupila cizme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja bih versace za H&M i jedne opasne salonke :)
    i to je moj doprinos trendu :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, Jelena iskreno ovo je jedini komad koji mi se svidio u kolekciji Versace za H&M, a s obzirom na kvalitetu izrade i tkanina su preskupi komadi. Opasne salonke-uvijek :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NICE blog:)
    Follow each other to keep in touch?
    xoxo

    http://fashionlifepeople.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. namjeravam već jako dugo napraviti ovo iz tutoriala i upravo si me potakla da naručim zakovice s ebaya :D naručila sam 100 komada :D Bit će DIY-ajanja :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super! Ja radim crni jeans pocket i distressed kne pads ;) Svakako mi mailaj link za post na slike! I ja cu tebi ako bude reprezentativno ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Volim rock chic detalje.Nisu u potpunosti moj fazon,ali zelela bih jedne opake cipelice:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love studs, they are so edgy, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you ladies!

    Marcia - thank you for your comment! I adore studs, pyramid are my favorite :)

    Sugarhoneybaby - obozavam takve motoristicke cizme, dala bi zadnju kunu za njih, a mozes ih nositi godinama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obozavam i sve bih nosila samo da ima nitne!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautifull shoes! ;-)
    Nice blog!
    I invite you to see my blog, and if you like it, you could follow me! i 'll do the same!
    kisses
    Miriamstella

    is fashion my Passion? the MiriamStella's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mislim da sam zaljubljena U SVE!!! Genijalno!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THank you Miriam Stella! :) Mila - hvala ti na komentaru, ja obozavam piramidaste nitne!

    ReplyDelete