Wednesday 2 November 2011

He said. She said.




After looking at this picture….

HE SAID
Often I catch myself daydreaming about something seemingly unattainable,
the place without problems or fears,
the place where the brain is rinsing off the negative thoughts,
where the positive feelings are taking over every inch of our beings.

I would like to be at this place with the person I care about,
The person who makes me feel good and who fills the void inside of me.

That is the point of it all, isn’t it? Knowing that someone special is thinking of you and who is by your side when you are the your lowest.
While you are searching for such person, dare to dream…as dreaming is one thing no one can take away from you.

SHE SAID
Arms which protect…
Your arms protect like shields, every pain faster heals.

Kiss which resurrects…
Your kiss makes my mind go plain while heart beats like insane.

Passion which connects…
What connects us is an invisible wire; you make my body hot like fire.

Heart which respects…
You are my best friend, there is no need to act and pretend.
Why not continue to dream, it is not as unattainable as it might seem.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I like what you post today.
    i´d apreciate if you have time check out my blog. and share some comments!

    http://paquetevsitasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete